Craft Sake and New Zealand Wine Bar
A splash of New Zealand right here in Tokyo
"Rangitoto Tokyo... ... is not your average bar where you just drink for the sake of drinking and company. It is where you go to take pleasure in a whole new drinking experience."
Japan Travel, Mar 2020
HOURS:(Limited due to Government Request)
Mon - Fri 11:30-20:00 (last order 19:00)
Sat 14:00-20:00 (last order 19:00)
- Please note: Due the the virus, the reduced hours and the difficulty it creates for rostering, if you would like to have a meal with us it is essential that you make a booking. Snacks and drinks are ok anytime that we are open.
- We are usually closed on Public Holidays, but if that's a day you're aiming for please message us just in case.
- If you are wanting to book for a group larger than 6 people please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
- If you are wanting to book for a large group or private party please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEWS AND HAPPENINGS:
- Sign up here if you are interested in hearing about events and tastings that we have coming up (and anything else we think might be interesting).
photo credit : Kyle Myburgh